Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Amp and Pedals

It's time to check out my touring amp/pedal rig for 2009.
Below is the whole system pictured a few weeks ago at rehearsals:


















Below left is the wireless/pedal/switching rack. Below right are heads.
At the point this photo was taken, I was still switching out pedals, so the wiring appears
somewhat untidy. It all got tightened up last week, as seen in the next picture below.


















And below is a closeup of the pedals. Dave Friedman wired this rack up, as you can see I keep a pretty simple setup.
I like the guitar and amps to sound like a guitar and amps, most of the time, If you dig.
Click on any photo to supersize it.





















And here is my key gear list to the best of my knowledge:



Divided by 13 "RSA 31" Amp heads
Divided by 13 4 x 12 Cabinets equipped with 16ohm Celestion G12M "Greenbacks".
I use one head to drive both cabs, and the other head is for backup.


Audio Technica wireless system.

GCX pedal switching system.


Eventide Modfactor and Timefactor pedals.

MXR Auto Q pedal.

Tone Freak Buff Puff and Naked OD pedals.

MXR Bass Octave Deluxe pedal.


Furman Power conditioner.

A&S Flight Cases